Posted By Carolyn on December 20, 2011
Top 5 Reasons to Buy a Potterhill home before December 31, 2011
1) Buy before December 31st 2011 and get ½ off options*. It’s our way of saying Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! What a perfect time to upgrade to geothermal heating & cooling OR solar panels!
2) The 7 year warranty supplied by Potterhill Homes will expire December 31st 2011- this warranty covers all electrical, plumbing, mechanicals and appliances purchased with the home and will no longer be available in 2012!
3) We will continue to be the industry leader in EnergyStar built homes (more energy efficient homes for your pocket book and for the environment), but there will be additional cost to build this way that could lead to price increases in 2012
4) We have a great referral program! When you as a Potterhill home owner refer your friends to us, we’ll pay you a $500 gift card after they close as our thanks to you! (Of course we do not pass on that cost to your friends!)
5) Current interest rates are now below 4% for a 30 year fixed rate. Consider this: if you buy a $180,000 home at a 4% interest rate, your payment would be approximately $859 per month (P & I). When rates go back up to 5%, that same home would cost you approximately $966 per month (P & I).
* restrictions apply, see a Potterhill Homes representative for details. Valid only on new contracts written before December 31, 2011. Not valid with any other offer. Potterhill Homes reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time for any reason.